Friday, June 5, 2015

BonChon at Kemang

At least once every month I would definitely be ordering BonChon alongside with my little brother a.k.a. my eating partner. I've been a fan of the franchise ever since BonChon open its branch in Lippo Mall Kemang since it is the closest franchise to my house. This very time is a bit special because this is my brother's birthday treat for me -- a gift for being a good sister haha. So then we decided to order the Family Pack for the two of us.



Family Pack (IDR 154.545)
18 Wings, 3 Rice, 3 Large Drinks. We choose the wings option instead of the 8 drums/10 thighs/24 strips option since the amount of the portion and due to the wings being the main product of BonChon. The 18-pieces chicken is a mix of the spicy for half of the bucket and the soy garlic sauce as the coating for the rest. I prefer the spicy chicken with a hint of sweetness at most times, but the soy garlic savoryness gives a great end to your meal. The spiciness really kicks in but still are tolerable for me.




This is a quick post coming from me, and I think this family pack were a proper portion even for two like what we did; but we had this right after the gym so the huge appetite we had that day is actually understandable. With BonChon, as long as I got their chicken on the order I am totally happy. since I rarely ordered their other side dishes since it is still inferior to their chicken.


BonChon
Avenue of the Stars (UG) 
Lippo Mall Kemang
Jl. Pangeran Antasari No. 36
Kemang
South Jakarta

No comments:

Post a Comment