Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Kenny Rogers Roasters at Sudirman

It was after the Mandiri Jakarta Marathon 2015 that my older brother and I visited Kenny Rogers since he got a Kenny Rogers' buy one get one Kenny's Quarter Meal for participating in his first ever marathon in that very event. For a quick typical American meal, Kenny Rogers is a good place to go as their value for meal were pretty great and for the fact that many of their drinks are refillable -- an important factor for a college student like me, hehe.


Kenny's Quarter Meal (IDR 64.000)
This meal consists of a quarter-piece of a chicken, roasted and then seasoned with a sauce of your choice. My brother's order is with the spicy barbecue sauce and as for the sides he chose mashed potatoes, fruit salad and coleslaw. The chicken were cooked really well that it's still tender, although often time is their sides (except for their fresh sides that are served chilled) is served warm and not hot, which is a concern. 



This is the perks of the promo, I got the other one free Kenny's Quarter Meal. I chose the roasted chicken to be paired with black pepper sauce. My sides consist of three types of carbs: mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, as well as their aromatic rice. Out of the three sides I liked the mashed potatoes the most, but these sides would need some seasoning by the time they get to the table and I would often add salt and pepper on my own as for the sides.


And of course, the muffin that comes with the meal! I opt for my favorite banana muffin while my brother had the vanilla one. Kenny Rogers' muffins are great to either open or close your meal. They were also sold separately and I know some people who come here only to buy several dozens of just their muffin.


Four Season Fizzy - Summer (IDR 32.000)
Strawberry syrup topped with strawberry ice cream.

It was a nice meal and service at Kenny Rogers Roasters were always great. The place is not the coziest out of their many other branch but there's nothing really to complain about. Plus, we got the meal at half the price -- what more can I ask?


Kenny Rogers Roasters
fXSudirman
1st Floor
Jl. Jenderal Sudirman
South Jakarta
+6221 25554135

No comments:

Post a Comment