Sunday, May 10, 2015

Sop Buntut Bogor from Sudirman

Hello guys! Lately I've been titling my post as '....from....' instead of '....at...' since it's been a long time since I went out to try out new places or found good materials to post. That's why I've been posting pictures of food that I got by ordering it through delivery services or in this case were takeaways from my brother. As I got through my appendicitis surgery, my food intake were under strict monitor and my elder brother thoughtfully bought me some meals from Sop Buntut Bogor Cafe at Pacific Place since it was near his office. He initially bought plenty of foods such as the fried rice and variety of soups but my other sibling had eaten it way before I get to see the package. Oh, the struggle of being in a big family.

However, I did try out one of their menu and thankfully it is their signature sop buntut! I've been hearing about how delicious Hotel Borobudur's oxtail soup menu and my curiousness escalates when I saw the oxtail soup making its name by opening branches in several malls in Jakarta such as Pondok Indah Mall and this particular Pacific Place branch. I was really excited and the meal was suited nicely to the rainy weather during the time I was enjoying it at home. The meal heats up nicely and the broth were really flavorful, even from the first sight when I see the fat collagulate when it was stored inside the fridge; I knew I was in for a treat.




Hotel Borobudur's Legendary Oxtail Soup Specialties (Rp 168.000)
The takeaway price is drastically more expensive then the regular meal you will have on the restaurant. It came neatly packed alongside with sambal, lime, and emping (melinjo crackers) but unfortunately I did not get any shares of those. The beef and everything else though are a delight by itself! I'm pretty sure my brother ordered the grilled oxtail seen from the charring of the beef that is loaded with black pepper. The three-pieces of oxtail came with plenty of meats so don't worry about the portioning. The vegetables were also good and crunchy, it all goes really well into the plate. Imagine I had such good meal with reheated portion from the restaurant; how would a fresh meal goes? I bet its even better.




Sop Buntut Bogor Cafe
Pacific Place  
5th Floor, Number 57
Sudirman Central Business District
South Jakarta
+6221 57973238

No comments:

Post a Comment